Weight is a function of mass times acceleration. At the apogee of a jump a person is, for a split second, weightless. When that person lands, he/she weighs more than normal (try jumping on a set of scales to verify this). Vertical vibration of a plate on which you stand duplicates this phenomenon many times a second. Different vibration frequencies affect different parts of the body. But all vibrations affect the lymphatic system, causing lymphatic irrigation, and all the body’s cell walls react positively to the flexing of the cell walls caused by the alternating weightlessness and increased weight.
Cardio and Circulatory Benefits:
G-Force provides cardio benefits by providing oxygen uptake while lowering heart rate and blood pressure. When capillaries receive pressure from muscle contraction, fluid is ejected into the system. When the pressure eases, the capillaries regain their original form and cause a functional vacuum, pulling in fresh oxygenated blood into the empty vessel. In this way a G-Force acts as a “pump” delivering nutritious fluids to the body’s tissue. Secondary, the “pump” action creates significant muscular efforts thus providing oxygen and nutrients to the blood stream. G-force also improves vascular flow and removal of metabolic waste.
G-Force causes an increase in many important and beneficial hormones such as Epinephrine, Norepinephrine, Growth Hormone, Testosterone, Estrogen, Cortisol and Insulin.
By using G-force you can accelerate bone growth and reverse bone loss. G-Force improves Bone Mineral Density by:
- Causing contraction and activation of muscle and tendon fibers, thus creating traction and compression on bones, leading to remodeling of the bone.
- The mechanical strain of G-Force promotes functional adaptation of both muscle and bone tissue.
- Enhanced coordination and balance.
- Rapid muscle activation increases the circulation of blood, lymph, nutrients.
- Improved vascular delivery occurs in bone.
- Benefits of improved anabolic hormone profile which supports regeneration and growth in bone tissue.
G-Force induced vibration causes the brain to release serotonin, a natural anesthesia, thus reducing pain. G-Force also interrupts negative feedback loops and positive, feel-good hormones.
- Boosts lymphatic drainage and immune function
- Great for skeletal system and increasing bone mass
- Helps improve digestion
- Increases endurance on a cellular level by stimulating mitochondrial production (these are responsible for cell energy)
- Helps improve balance by stimulating the vestibule in the middle ear
- Rebounding helps circulate oxygen throughout the body to increase energy.
- Rebounding in a whole body exercise that improves muscle tone throughout the body.
- Some sources claim that the unique motion of rebounding can also help support the thyroid and adrenals.
Contact us at Life Health Centers to learn how G-Force can help you improve your health outcomes.